Amanov Bahodir Sharifovich
From February 18, 2019:
Head of the department of “Scientific researches, innovations and scientific and pedagogical cadres” of the Termez branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov.
Date of birth: Place of birth:
22.03.1978 Surkhandarya region, Kumkurgan district
Uzbek He is a member of the Democratic Party of Uzbekistan “Milliy Tiklanish”
2002. National University of Uzbekistan (day)
specialty: Academic title:
Scientific Degree: no
Scientific Degree: no
(Special) Title: no
He knows foreign langua
Has been awarded with State awards
English, Russian (with dictionary)
2001 – 2004 yy.y. – mathematics teacher at school 119 in Tashkent
2004 – 2013 year – Termez State University, Physics Teacher
04.01.2018 – 16.07.2018 y.y. – Assistant of the Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences – Termez branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov
03.12.2018 – 17.02.2019 – Termez branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov, the head of the department “Commercialization of scientific innovation development”
Termez branch Innovative Fund of Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov NAME
CHAPTER 1. According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from May 7, 2018 “About Additional Measures to Improve the Implementation of Innovation Mechanisms in the Economy”, the present Charter stipulates the management of the Fund’s funding and the order of formation.
2. The Innovation Fund consecrates the funds aimed at the material use of innovative activities of the branch.
3. The Innovation Fund has a separate off-budget treasury account.
4. The Innovation Fund may be established without a legal entity’s decision under the decision of the branch. Main Areas of Use of Innovative Funds
5. The main directions of the use of Innovative Funds are: – promotion of research and innovation; – purchase of scientific laboratory equipment, cost materials and spare parts; – formation and renewal of scientific research infrastructure, – financing of the branch’s commercialization and innovation activities – other expenses related to innovative activity, including compensating expenses for publishing research results of faculty members and doctoral students in foreign journals. Order of Innovation Funds Funding
6. The main sources for the formation of the Innovation Fund are as follows: – revenues from commercialization of innovative products; – no less than 5% of the contractual and contractual funds transferred after the monthly salary of the branch, scholarships and other current expenses ; Grants and loans of international credit organizations and affiliates, legal entities and individuals (including foreign ones); Other non-prohibited receipts; CH APTER 4. Innovative fund management
7. Innovation Fund is headed by the director of the branch by the decision of the Academic Council.
8. functions: – Determines the procedure for selection of innovation projects in accordance with the innovative activities financed by the Innovation Fund; – Approves the list of products and services, including the intellectual property created within the framework of innovative activities of the Patent Office, – Assistance in attracting foreign investments, grants and charity funds to attract commercialized innovative products, as well as current investments, grants and charity funds; – Full revenue generation and funding from the Innovation Fund carries out supervision of innovation activity in the targeted use; – carries out the supervision over the use and creation of the Fund. The main functions of the Innovation Fund are: – To organize a competition for research and innovation projects financed by the Innovation Fund; – To purchase scientific laboratory equipment, cost items and components of material and technical support of scientific laboratories;
9 Development of a patent, creating a patent for innovative activities, including abroad – Researchers and students in short-term (up to 1 month) leading research and development organizations, including research and experimental research and experimental techniques – Involvement of commercialization proceeds, as well as foreign investments, grants and donations to improve the quality of innovative products; – Funds of the Innovation Fund, – monitoring systematic use of targeted uses of the innovative fund.
10. Innovation Fund annually produces income and expenditure parameters for the coming calendar year, and presents them to the Scientific Council.
11 Revenue and cost parameters of the Innovative Fund are approved by the Academic Council annually until December 25.
CHAPTER 5. THE PROCEDURE FOR USE OF INNOVATION FUNDS
12. The use of Innovative Fund resources is based on the decision of the Scientific Council: – On the results of competitive selection of research and innovation projects financed by the Innovation Fund, – Approval of the Innovation Fund Expenditures in the established order
13. 100% replenishment of funds allocated for the implementation of innovative projects.
14 The organization of provision of innovative equipment with the necessary equipment and supplies and materials is carried out in a manner established by the branch office.
15. The responsibility of the head account holder is for the expediency and expediency of the use of scientific equipment, materials and supplies. Unused funds of the Fund for the current fiscal year will not be recovered and will be transferred to next year.
16 . and control over the use of Innovative Funds
17. The use of the Innovative Fund resources and the preparation of the income reports, the accounting of the bookkeepers are implemented by the branch accounting in keeping with the established procedure. The responsibility for the use of Innovative Fund resources is entrusted to the chief accountant of the branch in accordance with approved expenditure estimates.
Head of commercialization department of scientific and innovative projects: B.Amanov