Davlatov Shershod Abdurashidovich
Phone: + 99894-261-84-22
Termez branch of Tashkent State Technical University
About “Student residence”
N I Z O M I
- This “Nizam” shall be registered in the Appendix # 11 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Approval of revised Regulations on Student Activities of January 17, 2006 ” Based on the Charter.
- Termez branch of the Tashkent State Technical University has been established “Student Housing” in order to provide students with temporary accommodation in distant cities and districts.
- Student housing management – is formed by the head of the branch on the basis of this Regulation and has its own direction, work plan and program, special seal, state unit, on the basis of which administrative, economic, – manages the educational work.
- Students will have the opportunity to live in a student residence, work independently on their own, have a rest and participate in sports, arts and other clubs.
- The material and technical support of the student’s home, its capital and current repairs, the hard and soft bed of the building, furniture, room furniture (beds, covers, towels, etc.) repair, improvement of the territory, provision of cleanliness, utilities (hot and cold water supply, sewerage, hot water supply) and other conditions are provided by the branch.
- To obtain a student residence, the dean of faculty or the assistant to the dean for spiritual and educational work shall attach a copy of the passport copy. After considering this application in the prescribed manner, the Deputy Director on Spirituality Affairs or Head of the Department of Spirituality and Enlightenment, Based on the order issued by the United Trade Union Committee.
- Students residing in student dormitories are temporarily registered on the basis of the rules established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Registration is carried out by the Students Housing Authority and the Passport Officer (KA).
- The general directorate for the organization of everyday services for educational, cultural and sporting works and students living in the dormitories is entrusted to the director of the branch.
- It is strictly forbidden to accommodate students in the hostels, as well as employees of the branch office, foreigners and students.
- The amount of payment for living in the student dormitories is determined by the order of the director of the branch office and the joint resolution and recommendations of public organizations.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EXPERIENCES IN TERRITORIES
- The rights of students living in the hostel are as follows:
– living in accordance with the established internal rules of the room;
– use of cultural and household equipment in student dormitories;
– Appeal to the management for the repair, upgrade and elimination of any shortcomings arising in the utilization of household appliances, furniture and other non-usable equipment;
– Participation in mass cultural, sporting and educational events held in student dormitories;
– making suggestions to the administration of the educational institution on the created conditions;
– Selection and selection of the members of the Student Council;
– Through the Council of Students to improve the living conditions of students, to organize educational and cultural activities, and to participate in the solution of issues related to accommodation.
- The following obligations are to be provided to students living in the hostels:
– strictly follow internal procedures;
– comply with the rules of the contract of mutual responsibility with the administration;
– Arrangement of rooms, floor and entrance points according to the schedule, providing exemplary cleaning at places of rest;
– comply with the rules of good use and safety of gas and electrical appliances;
– Always keep the living room and common areas occupied;
– friendly and friendly attitude towards students and students living in the hostels;
– fulfillment of tasks of the chair and secretary of the department, chairperson of the Student Council;
– Keeping the exemplary level of student accommodation and all the room amenities available (bedsheet, bed, table, chairs, etc.);
– Do not break the students ‘living room and furniture in the room, the windows and windows, the door locks without the permission of the students’ residence;
– The proper use of the equipment for the premises of common use, the maintenance of electric and gas stoves, washing room, kitchen, computer room, library and spiritual and educational rooms;
– economical use of electric and gas boiler, non-use of handheld electric heater;
– timely take out of the schedule, clear the layers and common areas (toilets, washrooms, cooking housings, etc.) within a certain period of time, timely disposal of household waste at designated sites;
– regular, active participation in hashar, gardening and beautification works at the hostel;
– transfer the room equipment and room key to the stadium of the student before leaving the campus for a long time (summer and winter holidays, leisure, practical);
– transfer of the room and its equipment to the stadium of a student’s residence in the course of one week after the completion of the graduation qualification work or removal from the branch office.
- It is forbidden for students living in a residential area:
– moving from one room to another without a residence permit;
– laundry in the living room;
– unauthorized transfer of items in the room to another room;
– Customize the room’s electrical networks and install additional lighting;
– drawing different drawings on the walls, gluing various types of paper;
– Beeping of audible devices from the outside of the room, singing loudly and playing musical instruments;
– use of electric heaters and kerosin devices;
– giving a place to stay for a foreigner;
– It is forbidden to use, store, sell alcohol or drugs.
- Students who are actively participating in student life, or encourage students to do so, are encouraged to:
– thank you;
– A complimentary label;
– will be awarded with memorable gifts;
– financial incentives.
- The following measures shall be taken in relation to those who violate the internal regulations of the student residence:
– interview with parents of the student;
– The adolescence will be announced;
– the student’s home;
– Invites the head of the branch to remove students from among them;
– students are obliged to pay actual damage directly to the property used by their dwelling, if the damage is caused by the forces which can not be eliminated, as a result of the non-economic risks of the enterprise, the latter necessitated or as a result of the necessary defense .
FUNDAMENTALS OF PHILOSOPHY
- The director of the branch, the deputy directors, deans and students, shall be responsible for the premises of the premises, the hospitality, the sanitary condition, the safety of the students and the effectiveness of educational work.
- Obligations of the branch office:
– Ensuring compliance with sanitary and hygienic rules at the student dwelling;
– providing student accommodation with bed sheets, pillowcases and other necessary items;
– ensuring the conduct of events in the hostel, cultural and public events and sports competitions;
– Carrying out current repair of students’ dwelling;
– provision of living accommodations in accordance with the standards of the hostel;
– providing jobs for students living in the dormitory;
– To prevent the timely elimination of the shortcomings in the housing system and prevent the recurrence of the problem.
- The administration of the branch is responsible for each student’s home, and assigns a student cabin.
DISTINGUISHING THE ACTIVITY AND MANAGEMENT OF THE CONSTRUCTION
- The director is personally responsible for the functioning of a student residence based on the established regulatory requirements.
- A student’s room should include a reading room, a spiritual and educational room, a computer room, a parent’s room, a hygiene room, a training room, a kitchen, a toilet, a laundry and a shower.
- A branch office of a branch office is organized and runs in a planned manner at the student dormitory.
- Student kitchens should be provided with gas or electric stoves, table chairs, water and sanitary equipment and meet fire safety requirements.
- In order to use student housing, to ensure the observance of normative and legal requirements, and to create a comfortable environment for students, the Board of Students will be established. Structure and service staff are formed within the branch offices of the branch. Employees who are not envisioned by the standard state unit are hired publicly. Its composition consists of:
– Head (head);
– Deputy Head of Economic Affairs (Deputy Head);
– Chairman of the Council of Students (Deputy Head);
– pedagogical educators and others.
- Responsibility for the organization of student housing management, coordination and control of the work is entrusted to the director of the branch.
- Student housing management should be based on ensuring the unity of the staff, determining wages, employing employees, supervising the performance of their duties, creating the necessary conditions for students and social protection, the responsibility for conducting organizational, economic, legal and educational work is carried out by the relevant deputy directors.
- All employees of the student housing management are appointed by the director of the branch upon the recommendation of the relevant director. The Board’s annual work plan is approved by the Council and reports to the Council on its activities every six months.
PROCEDURES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF TERRITORIAL PROJECT (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Chairman of the Board (head) – carries out general management of all directions of organization of student’s activity.
- The person appointed to the position of the chairman of the board (head) must be experienced.
Its functions include:
– Develops a program and plan for the organization of students’ housing;
– Reports to the Branch Council every six months in the current year;
– appoints employees and staff based on staff units assigned to student housing management, presents their recommendations for recruitment and dismissal;
– puts students in the rooms;
– Ensures the implementation of sanitary standards;
– determines the distribution of students by gender and faculties, prepares general information bank, information, statistical tables, informs branch managers on this information;
– analyzes the material and technical basis of the student dormitory, supplies orders and materials for the needs and requirements;
– creates necessary conditions for students to live, study and rest;
– Ensures passport system, strict execution of entry rules;
– organizes pedagogical activity;
– continuity of constant duty
OBJECTIVES OF IMPLEMENTATION OF WORK
- Directs, coordinates and oversees the Head of the Economic Affairs of the directors (directors).
- A person designated as a Manager of Economic Affairs shall have a higher education and have at least three years of working experience.
- Its functions are:
– carries out economic activity of the student’s home and its territory;
– Provides students with hard and soft furnishings, room equipments, washing machines;
– eliminates existing economic problems and shortcomings in conjunction with the chairman of the board;
– Provides rooms, study rooms with necessary equipment and tools;
– landscaping, gardening, sanitation works of the campus;
– Controls the supply of cold and hot water, gas and electricity to the students’ dwelling, connects with relevant organizations for emerging issues, eliminates shortcomings;
– periodic replacement of room utensils (bedding, pillowcases, beds, towels);
– Carries out work on ecology, environmental cleanup, tree care and landscaping in the relevant territory;
– Ensures the operation of power grids and lamps in the respective area;
– carries out safety and fire safety works;
– controls sanitary rooms (hygienic rooms, toilets, lavatories);
– organizes and supervises the activities of technicians in the field of agriculture – pharmacy, electric, plumbing, gardening and others.
VII. ORGANIZING PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITIES ON PUBLIC HEALTH
- On the basis of the order of the director of the pedagogical branch, students are involved in the management of the residence.
- A person involved in the role of a teacher-educator should have a higher pedagogical education and have at least five years of work experience.
- Teacher-educator is responsible for the effectiveness of spiritual and moral education. The working hours of pedagogues and educators are based on the shift principle.
- The plan and program of pedagogue-educators confirms the position of the deputy director concerning spirituality and enlightenment, coordinates, directs and directs their activities.
- Pedagogues-educators carry out their activity on the basis of the document “Legal status and rules of pedagogues and students of the student residence”.
- The duties of a pedagogue-educator:
– organizes roundtables, trainings and other activities on actual spiritual, legal and ethical issues of absorbing ideas of national independence into the mind and heart of students;
– organizes the activities of sports and health sections for students;
– Carries out socio-psychological surveys;
– controls the social and ethical environment;
– organizes the student self-governance process, coordinates and manages their work;
– promotes national, universal values;
– organizes sports (football, basketball, chess, drafts, table tennis and others);
– Suggests leadership advice to students and students who need social protection.
VIII. ORGANIZING STUDENTS ‘ORGANIZATION IN THE TERRITORY
- In order to formulate and implement student self-governance at the student’s home, a “Student Council” will be established.
- The composition of the Council is elected by students by general vote. Students must have individuals who are studying “good” and “excellent” grades, who are well-versed in the life of their students, actively involved in independent affairs and in public affairs.
- Self-governance of students is based on democratic principles. Pedagogical educators carry out coordination and coordination of activities of the Council.
- The Chairman of the Council shall be elected for a term of one year.
- The work plan and program of the Council are developed by the Chairman of the Council and discussed with the members of the Management Board, pedagogical staff and approved by the Director in accordance with the established procedure.
- Each captain and captain are selected. The rulers control the property of the residents in the room (cleaning), the cleanliness and discipline. The Council of Elders acts on the basis of decisions of the Council.
- The Council organizes and carries out its activities on the basis of the Regulations on the Student Council.
- The following matters shall be settled in consultation with the Council:
– Transfer by the administration of a living room from one room to another;
– Encouraging residents or taking disciplinary action.
TRADITIONAL WORKSHOP IN THE WORKSHOPS
- Educational work at the student dormitory is a priority component of the affiliate’s activity and is carried out in cooperation with the relevant departments, public organizations under the direction of the director of the branch.
- In carrying out educational work in a student’s home a deputy director responsible for spiritual and educational work is considered responsible. It manages educational work with the administration of the students’ home, deans, chairs and faculty members, the United Labor Union Committee and the Primary Organization of the Union of Unions.
- Educational work at the student dormitory is carried out with involvement of various state and public organizations on the basis of a specially developed branch plan.
There are artistic and technical creative amateur clubs, sports and tourist sections and clubs of interest, as well as meetings, debates, thematic evenings and festive events with students of science, art and literature.
SERVICES TO THE EXPERIENCES IN THE TERRITORIES
- Different (paid) services may be established in the premises that are temporarily not used in the hostel.
- The following rooms are functioning at the student’s home:
– Spirituality and enlightenment room;
– study and study room;
– computer room;
– Recreation room (parent’s room);
– Hygiene room;
– Washing room;
– storage room;
– sports hall etc.
STUDENTS CONTROL OF THEIR TERRITORIES
- The status of students’ residence is studied by the branch management and public organizations on a special plan and its outcomes are discussed at the Kengash.
- The activities of student housing are constantly monitored by the deputy directors of the branch and make recommendations to the director on the implementation of their tasks.
- Every student must have a record book (1 copy, sealed) to write down their opinions and comments.
- A “Justice Box” is being created at student dormitories and feedback from residents is reviewed and discussed every week and appropriate arrangements are made.
Procedure of entry and exit of students
- Entrance and exit to a student residence is carried out on the basis of a student card.
- In case of entrance or exit to the place of residence of the student, the permit shall be presented to the duty officer and the officer-student together with the student certificate.
- Students living in a student dormitory are allowed to enter the hostel at 20.00 pm and in the winter at 19.00 in the winter time. The list of students working in different organizations at leisure time is compiled and approved by the student housing management.
- Guests, parents, relatives, friends, or other students entering the campus can only be allowed to attend the session by a chairperson or a trainer.
- Information about arrivals from the Cheetah (arrival and departure, passport number, room number) is recorded in the registry and must be strictly controlled by their departure from the hostel until 20.00.
- Students who violate the internal rules of the residence of students, rules of entry and exit are warned and registered in the official, if this condition is reinstated, they are deprived of the right to live in the hostel.
- The door of the students’ residence, the staff and the residents should immediately inform the police station when they see or feel suspicious persons and objects.
- The door of a student residence must be provided with an external and internal telephone network. At his desk, he must have work and home telephone numbers for emergency services, police, fire safety, director, deputy directors, deans of faculties, telephone numbers of electricity and gas networks, and chairman of the board.
Residents living in students’ homes
- Student residence in the order is carried out by order, order is given by the deputy director for spiritual and educational affairs, with the permission of the United Trade Union Committee.
- Students may move from one room to another in a student dormitory or another student dormitory in the prescribed manner.
- The use of personal property by the students living in the dormitory shall be effected by a special registration card and shall be entrusted to the person who has taken the maintenance.
- Students are in duty in the rooms, on the floor and access points, and provide exemplary cleaning in the recreational area according to the schedule.
- They strictly follow the rules of use of gas and electrical appliances.
- When leaving the campus for a long time (on vacation, practice), students must warn the administration of their home in writing two days in advance.
- Large quantities of personal and valuable things that do not require daily needs should be handed over to a student dining room. The administration of the students’ housing is not responsible for items not delivered to the storage room.
- The student should always keep his / her living room and other common areas clean and tidy.
- We should always have a sincere and friendly relationship with the hostels and students.
- Students need to keep exemplary levels of accommodation and room facilities (bedsheet, bed, table, chairs, etc.).
- It should be used correctly in places of common use, lamps, electric and gas booths, washing chamber, kitchen, library, computer room and spiritual and educational rooms.
- Proper and economical use of electric and gas stoves, should not be used by hand-operated electric heaters.
- Students should be regularly involved in gardening, surrounding landscaping and landscaping.
- Students who have completed their studies should release their living room within two weeks.
Termez branch of Tashkent State Technical University
Working in student dormitories
About the Student Council
N I Z O M
The Students ‘Council is a student association of self-directed youths selected by students living in students’ homes.
Student Council members are active in student housing, read good and excellent marks, actively participate in public affairs, have the full potential of student life, and have the potential to be independent in this area and protect the interests of students is elected on a democratic basis.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDENTS ‘MEETING
The main tasks of the Student Council are:
– Students live and study in the campus, organize spiritual and enlightenment work, have a cultural holiday, organize their free time, improve their economic climate in their leisure time. organizes opportunities for students who want to;
– During the academic year provides various events for student meetings, artistic parties and student activities;
– Ensures strict adherence to disciplinary rules, discipline, freedom of assembly, and discipline of students violating the Charter of the Branch;
– organizes hashar for students’ cleaning, landscaping and landscaping;
– organizes mass sporting events aimed at improving intercostal rehabilitation and accommodation among students;
– Access to media coverage of student housing issues;
– establishes cooperation with other HEIs;
– Carries out organizational work on the celebration of holidays in the campus;
– Facilitates collaboration with the “Juvenile Guard” and neighborhoods where students live, and ensures regular and productive work of mahallas.
III. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The work of the Student Council is based on the principles of self-governance at all stages of its development.
- The activity of the Council of Students is chaired by the Chairperson of the Board of Directors elected for a term of one year.
- The position of the Chairman of the Council of Students shall be determined on the basis of the present Regulations and shall be deemed as the Vice Rector of the Student Housing Office and shall be paid in accordance with the established procedure.
The meeting of the Council shall be held at least once a month, and extraordinary meetings shall be convened by the Chairman if necessary.
The Council operates within the following areas:
- a) making decisions on reports that reflect the activities of student councils of the Council of Students and Faculties;
- b) making amendments and additions to the Student Council Statute;
- c) identifying the next tasks and work plans of the Student Council;
- d) defining the tasks and legal framework of the Student Council’s Board of Directors, making additions, early election, amendment and decision-making, if necessary;
- d) Discipline members, if elected, on the basis of the decision of the Students Union, the Union of the Unions and the Student Councils of the faculties;
- e) The Council of Students is studying the existing problems, based on the normative documents, internal procedures and tasks defined by the Charter of educational and scientific workers, and the “Kamolot” Charter, approved by the director of the branch under the present Charter.
The following divisions are formed in the Council:
– department of spiritual and educational work;
– Organizational – Public Affairs Section;
– department of household cleaning;
– Sports and recreation department;
– girls’ department;
RIGHTS AND EMPLOYMENTES OF THE MEMBERS OF THE STUDENTS ‘DIRECTORS
– have decisive votes at all meetings of the Council;
– have authority in meetings of the Branch Council on student’s life;
– study of the activity of the catering establishments in the territory of the branch and making proposals;
– Ensuring that the territory of the affiliate is at the level of purity and sanitation;
– Working with the police station in order to ensure discipline in the campus;
– organization of roundtables, art nights with students, deputies of the Republic of Uzbekistan, deputies, khokimiyats, prosecutors, judges, district and city internal affairs employees, science workers on spiritual, educational, moral and educational issues among students;
– Conduct extensive explanatory work among students against illnesses and illnesses, which can lead to dangerous, harmful consequences for human life such as various infectious diseases, drug addiction, alcoholism and prostitution;
– presenting creative talents of students in science, literature, art and professional fields, and making suggestions for creating the necessary conditions for entrepreneurial activity.
This Statute of the Student Council can be amended and supplemented by the experiences, concerns, wishes and proposals accumulated during the work.